Growing up, I was what you'd call a "husky" child.
Too much sugar, not enough movement.
Now, I'm a less husky version of that kid, although I still like sugar occasionally (OK, more than occasionally) and I try to move as much as I can.
From my football and pro wrestling background, through to the knowledge I've gained from honing my craft for over 10 years working as a Personal Trainer and Coach, I've dedicated myself to helping people that may be just like you.
if you have ever...
- looked at yourself in the mirror in disgust, and didn't see anything except for those huge love handles hanging over your pants...
- felt like you are so close to looking and feeling your best, but it has taken you forever to get this far and can't seem to quite get all the way there...
- given in to those sugar cravings only to wonder why the hell you let yourself slip off your diet...
- tried every diet and workout program successfully, only to gain weight back once you go back to eating "normal..."
then i can relate. i've gone through it.
Hell, I still go through it. But I can help you in a non-judgmental way to: - start eating better, and finally take control of your weight and size
- stay motivated to keep your progress, and discover ways to "freshen up" your nutrition and training
- see how to build a body that people will notice is slimmer and stronger
- accelerate your body's changes by learning about calorie-counting, macronutrient tracking, and the best exercises for your stomach, butt, arms.
so that's what i'm all about...
Oh wait! I'm also a husband to my beautiful wife Britt, new dad to the cutest kids ever born in Eva and Emma, sushi-lover, part-time pro wrestler, and I enjoy '90s music and anything Kevin James.
Ok, now that's what Brad (and TrainWithBrad.com) is all about.